Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Chemo Day !

PawPaw did well with radiation and chemo yesterday. He is resting well and sedated so he is not feeling the effects that those two medications normally have on people. He has two more rounds of chemo for the next two days and he will also be recieving radiation everyday. I know God has a plan for him and he is strong. The hardest part is not being able to talk to him. I want to be with him everyday and hold his hand and tell him I love him, but I have to be in Auburn and that is becoming a bigger challenge everyday. Please continue to pray for him as he is recieving these treatments.

Thank you to everyone who has been praying for pawpaw and emily. They are both two amazing people that I love and care so much for!!!

Please visit Emily's website to learn more about her and her daily updates at http://www.caringbridge.org/visit/emilyprestridge

No comments: